Classic 212cc Mini Bike
Conquer the outdoors with our not-so-mini, 212cc Mini Bike. Our newest Mini Bike is noticeably bigger and beefier, and sports a powerful 212cc motor, Continuously variable transmission (CVT), front suspension and adjustable handlebar. Monster Motos rugged 212cc Mini Bike offers plenty of torque and power for tougher terrain and longer trails. And, like all of Monster Moto products, it is simple to set up and built to last. Attach the handlebar, check for proper oil level and add gas and you're ready to ride!
- Simple to set up: Tool kit included. Just attach the handlebars, add gas and go!
- Easy to handle: The mini bike's large comfortable seat, spring loaded foot pegs and motorcycle style throttle ensure a great ride.
- Built to last: With a powder coated gusset reinforced welded tube steel frame and tough no-dent polypropylene fenders, our mini bike is durably constructed and ready for the rugged outdoors.
- Safety first: With a chain guard, exhaust heat shield and engine stop switch, our mini bike was built with safety in mind.
- Recommended Age: 16 +
- Recommended Weight: Maximum Rider Weight 200 lbs
- Power: Powerful 212cc 7.5 hp four stroke overhead valve engine
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Maximum Speed: 33 mph
- Starter Type: Easy pull
- Brake Type: Front and rear hydraulic disc
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork
- Wheelbase: 45.0”
- Seat Height: 26.0”
- Graphics Package: Black and Red
- Front and Rear Rim Size: 5.5” Wide, 8.0” Diameter
- Front and Rear Tire Size: 19 x 7- 8 off-road tubeless pneumatic tires
- Assembled Dimensions: 164.0 lb / 64.0” L x 32.50” W x 36.0” H
- Packaged Dimensions: 191.0 lb / 64.75" L x 21.25" W x 32.0" H
90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY: Monster Moto warrants only to the original retail purchaser of this product that this product is free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. At Monster Moto’s sole discretion, Monster Moto agrees to either repair, provide replacement parts for, or replace any product or component having a material defect, except as limited in the full warranty statement which can be found here.
EMISSIONS CONTROL SYSTEM WARRANTY: For a period of 30 months from the date of initial retail sale, Monster Moto warrants to the initial retail purchaser and each subsequent purchaser of this vehicle that the vehicle’s new engine, including all parts of its emissions control system, is designed, built, and equipped so it conforms at the time of sale to the initial retail purchaser with the requirements of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and is free from defects in material and workmanship that may keep it from meeting the requirements of the EPA, except as limited in the full warranty statement which can be found here.
Questions about the Classic 212cc Mini Bike?Please contact us instead of leaving your question in a review.