Realtree® 80cc Mini Bike
Answer the call of the wild with our exclusive Realtree® Camo mini bike. It has all the features of our classic mini bike, with a color scheme that’s out of sight! It’s a safer, easier to ride upgrade from the mini bikes we rode long ago. With a welded, reinforced steel frame and an 80cc four-stroke engine, this mini bike is perfect for the hunter in all of us.
Make sure you tag us in your pictures with #goMonsterMoto!
- Simple to set up: Tool kit included. Attach the handlebars, add gas and go!
- Easy to handle: The mini bike’s large comfortable seat, spring loaded foot pegs and motorcycle style throttle ensure a great ride.
- Built to last: With a powder coated gusset reinforced welded tube steel frame and tough no-dent polypropylene fenders, our electric mini bike is durably constructed and ready for the rugged outdoors.
- Safety first: With a chain guard, exhaust heat shield and engine stop switch, our mini bike was built with safety in mind.
- Heavy Duty Overhead-Valve (OHV) Engine
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Super Grip Tires
- Rear Disc Brake
- Rugged, Reinforced Frame
- Tough, No-dent polypropylene fenders
- Larger Comfortable Seat
- Engine: 80cc 2.5 HP (4-stroke overhead valve)
- Transmission: Automatic no-shift centrifugal force
- Maximum Speed: 23 mph
- Starter Type: Easy pull
- Brake Type: Hand operated cable actuated rear disc
- Tires & Wheels: 14.0 5.7 R 6.0 off-road tubeless pneumatic tires with steel rims
- Run Time: 45-60 minutes (continuous use)
90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY: Monster Moto warrants only to the original retail purchaser of this product that this product is free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. At Monster Moto’s sole discretion, Monster Moto agrees to either repair, provide replacement parts for, or replace any product or component having a material defect, except as limited in the full warranty statement which can be found here.
EMISSIONS CONTROL SYSTEM WARRANTY: For a period of 30 months from the date of initial retail sale, Monster Moto warrants to the initial retail purchaser and each subsequent purchaser of this vehicle that the vehicle’s new engine, including all parts of its emissions control system, is designed, built, and equipped so it conforms at the time of sale to the initial retail purchaser with the requirements of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and is free from defects in material and workmanship that may keep it from meeting the requirements of the EPA, except as limited in the full warranty statement which can be found here.
Questions about the Realtree® 80cc Mini Bike?Please contact us instead of leaving your question in a review.